Make your Qualified Charitable Distribution to Pulse

qualified charitable contributionIf you have a 70th birthday approaching, you should be prepared to begin making a qualified charitable distribution (QCD) each year.

For those 70 1/2 and older, the IRS allows you to make nontaxable distributions from your IRA, as it will count towards your individual minimum distribution.

You simply direct the trustee of your IRA to make your QCD directly to an organization, such as Pulse Life Advocates, a 501 c(3) corporation, which is eligible to receive tax-deductible contributions.

Talk to your financial planner for details. This is a great way for you to support Pulse Life Advocates.

[You can also support Pulse by attending our November 19th Christmas Gala. Get details here.]