Reasons to use NFP
1. It is healthy and natural: No added hormones or devices are used.
2. It is more affordable: There is a one-time cost to learn it
3. It is good for marriages: It fosters communication and intimacy.
4. It is a shared responsibility: The couple becomes a fertility team.
5. It is effective in helping couples avoid or achieve pregnancy.
6. It is empowering: It teaches women and men about their bodies.
7. It helps identify and treat gynecological and reproductive disorders.
8. It is simple and easy to learn.
9. Freedom: It provides freedom to express authentic love.
10. It is in line with God's plan for sexuality.