NFP is Simple to Learn
And any woman, with any type of cycle can use it, no matter how irregular you are. NFP offers a variety of reliable and effective methods. The science of reproduction and fertility has advanced tremendously in recent years. Now, women with irregular cycles, long cycles, and even women who are breastfeeding or in pre-menopause can find a system that works for them. NFP is not the old rhythm or calendar method, which was only effective for women with regular cycles. The latest methods are easy to learn and easy to interpret for women and couples in all situations.
- Kenney, APRN, CFCP. “Long and Irregular Cycles.” FertilityCare for Young Women.
- Thijjesn, A. et al. “‘Fertility-Awareness-Based Methods’ and Subfertility: A Systematic Review.” Facts, Views & Vision.
- Pallone SR, Bergus GR. Fertility awareness-based methods: another option for family planning, 2009; 22:147–157. [PubMed]
- “Nature Cycles for a Reason.” CCLI.
- “Irregular Cycles and the Pill.” CCLI.