St. Augustin parish is sponsoring an adoption panel on November 14th
By Mary Beth Beacom
The circle of every single adoption story includes many voices. St Augustin parish is offering a panel discussion on adoption on Sunday, November 14, at 5:00 p.m.
The panel includes:
• An adoptive mom of two children born in Russia and one teenager from domestic foster care.
• An adoptive father of an infant (now adult) in an open adoption
• An adult adoptee in a closed adoption
• A birth mom of a now adult child
• The adoption coordinator of a local social services agency
The event will be followed by a soup supper.
St Augustin parish is located at the corner of 42nd and Grand Ave in Des Moines. Parking and entrance to the parish hall are to the rear of the church off of Grand Ave.
The event is sponsored by the St. Augustin Parish Pro-Life Committee.
Leave a Comment